Top 5 best apps for social media πŸ”₯

Releasing the apps I use daily to create content and manage my Instagram account. The list is in no order and the apps are for android but ill post links to the same app for apple if it exists.

The List

Polarr - Advanced Photo Editing

details

Polarr includes many advanced photo editing features usually only found in professional software like Lightroom, almost all of the stuff you can do in the lightroom editor you can do on here

an added bonus is their filter system. You are able to create filters, share them via QR code, and then view a tutorial on how to create the filter effect yourself.
android link
iphone link

Leetags - Shuffle / Discover Instagram Tags

details

android link
iphone link

Automate - Create Scripts using a flowchart

details

create literally any type of script you want with ease (no programming needed). I use it to make an Instagram bot that does not get blocks more info here
android link

Later - Schedule Posts

details

free post scheduler with lots of great features + good premium features like hashtag discovery and multiple accounts
android link
iphone link

Unfold - Create Beautiful Stories

details

create beautiful custom stories with their story editor + lots of great templates
android link
iphone link

Hope you found this list useful. Also post your own favorite apps below in the comments

13 Likes

Nice list! Thanks for putting it together. Side note: watch out with apps like Later that need authentication to your account. This basically means they can take over your accounts if they want at some point

2 Likes

I mean same with software like Buffer, Hootsuite, Sprout Social etc.

All of these apps are used by big companies that rely on them to run their businesses.

They’ve got a LOT to lose if they end up being inauthentic with how they connect with accounts.

1 Like

yeah, these companies are pretty accountable, they have real business licenses, and they would be very easy to purse legally if they did anything to anyone’s account.

1 Like

I bought the app called StoryArt on Google Play store, a lot of templates for IG stories and Its easy to use. Also unlocked video features. Neat little thing for 10$/year

I manage my own little account with help with others to grow of course. I use Instories to create beautiful IG stories. My followers keep asking me what I used.

Would definitely recommend Mojo to create videos :ok_hand:

1 Like

I second Mojo

later its an official instagram partner based on what they say on thei site

3 Likes

How hard would it be to create a flow in automate that comments across 5 accounts, 200 comments a day?

1 Like

comment part is easy, account switching less so.
Look at my Day 1,2, and 3 posts if you want to learn more.
also I spoke with the FiberGram owner and he says there might be comment fuction coming to the Automate FiberGram Flow.

1 Like

later is 100% safe, it uses the official instagram repost function, it does not log into your account like jarvee does.

Ok, because yeah ideally I’d be switching between 5 accounts on a given phone and dropping comments across all 5.

1 Like

FIberGram already has account switch so if you could figure out how he did the other stuff like like/follow from tag it will just be a matter of copying it and then adding typing for comment. difficult but maybe a hour to 3 hours

wonderful thread, thank you all