"𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 π’‡π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’…π’”" - 𝑨 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 π‘­π’‚π’„π’†π’ƒπ’π’π’Œ π’ƒπ’π’π’„π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ! πŸ’‘

Hello marketing friends!

I am pretty new to MP & β€œorganic” social marketing… I was stuck with the old fashioned PPC or paid advertising on FB, twitter & google… but recently with social media becoming more and more greedy and unfriendly to small businesses starting out… I decided to go both ways… :laughing:

Thing is… especially with FB - They have become so militant, uncompromising and plain brutal in their systematic account blocking - Cutting someone off the grid with no warning, no option to communicate or understand what went wrong. Even for guys like me, who really don’t want to just spam everywhere and have their own product and just want to cut off some expenses…

Unfortunately, even though I took some good advice, went slow and tried to really give out value through my new accounts (and really got a lot of good feedback from other users including many friend requests - I actually never received so many friend requests in my life :blush: )

Even so - I got blocked one account after the other without really knowing why

Thing is - Nobody really knows how FB red flags are raised or what to avoid since no one from FB really tells us, so in essence it’s all really guess work…

I wanted to share an idea I have with the forum -

Facebook allows every account/profile to pick 3-5 of its friends and make them β€œTrusted Friends” - These are practically friends of the account that share another means of communication (phone, email, skype etc.) with the account owner, and can help the account owner get back in if he/she gets blocked, by β€œvalidating” them with a code they receive and pass to the account owner to enter from his/her computer!

My idea that I wanted to share with you and hear your thoughts, was that all of us here on the MPSocial forum could help each other out by connecting (some of) our profiles as trusted friends and β€œbail each other out” in time of need… :relieved:

What do you think ??

@zgqeqjxj

Why do you need other people here for that?
Just use 3 fb accounts that you have, and β€œthey” will be your trusted friends…

Because I’m not sure that most of us here that are just starting out already have 3 more accounts…
And I think it’s also just a nice thing to do AND a great way to learn from the more experienced account owners… :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re just starting out, you should definitely have 3 accounts to do MP experiments with.
Don’t risk your main (real) account, as FB is very strict.

If I get my FB accounts flagged, I don’t want to rely on anyone else, or to wait for anyone else to spare 10 minutes to save me. I’d rather save myself, either by using the MP friends backup module (which is GREAT!) or by those 3 trusted friends.

Obviously not…

Just think it’s a nice idea before I or anyone else buys 4 proxies for 4 different accounts that others could assist… we are after all on the same boat :relaxed:

Could you explain the MP friends backup module benny?

On most cases when FB flag you (for spamming groups or other things), they give you the β€œidentify your friends” test.
If you account has 5,000 friends, there is no way to pass this test.

MP has this great tool, where they backup the pics of your 5,000 friends, so that when the FB test pops out - you just need to look at the pics that MP saved, and it’s pretty easy to pass the test.

It has saved me a couple of accounts in the past. LOVE IT!

I thought that’s what you meant…

Unfortunately, I managed to pass the friends recognition test after 4 tries only to be blocked again after 3 days while sharing a post from my page… and then BOOM - no more photo tests… just β€œsend us your ID!” :face_with_head_bandage::persevere:

Then you should look back at the things you did, and see where you went wrong.

When you get the friends test, it means that you’re been watched by FB, even if you pass the test.

So afterwards take it slowly:

• less joining groups & spamming groups
  • less posting links
  • less DMs
  • check your spintax to make sure it’s good enough
  • check your account actions to make sure that it looks human (sleeping 8 hours, posting stuff on own wall, liking/commenting on other people’s stuff etc.)
1 Like

That’s exactly what I did Benny… :blush:
Thanks for the tips.
Can you also tell me… Do you know how to use MP’s photo changing tool?

I hope we get more people on this thread. Really want to hear what others have to say about my idea…

Do you mean the β€œCOVER PHOTO” FB tool?
I have only used it once.
Never really needed it…

Yes. It only shows some functions about PAGE photo/cover… not account/profile and I don’t understand how to use it… Can you please explain how to use it? Thanks

It’s simple:

GREEN arrow - choose cover photo or profile pic

RED arrow - choose your own wall (personal profile) or one of your FB pages

1 Like

Thanks a lot Benny!

I didn’t think you had to press the timer button… :confused:

After I follow the arrows I upload pics from my pc and choose alteration level?

yep :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! And can you tell me the name of the module that saves friends photos please?

It’s called β€œfriends backup”

To check if you have this module:
my account (on the left pane) β€”> active extra modules

1 Like