Total IG newb here with some Q’s?

Long Instagram user with no knowledge of what the heck I’m doing… found this site on a YouTube channel…

Is everyone growing Instagram account to sell them? If so where are you selling them?

Are their actual bots that work? I have found a ton of sites that are a bit sketch…

What does the term scrapers mean?

Is there a legit way to just make 500$ a month on IG I’m just trying to get feet wet. I see so many random articles about do this and do that not sure if all these other “influencers” are just trying to get me to sign up on their site or download their guide.

Thanks!

Some people are into that market, but the majority is probably selling growth services. You can sell them here on MPSocial or probably on Blackhatworld.

Jarvee works fine since its release. So that is a safe bet for sure.

It means looking for follow-targets with different accounts than the ones actually doing follows. It helps to reduce exposure to the mobile and web endpoints, so it reduces the risks.

Yes, but as in any business you will need hard work and dedication to make it work.

That is probably correct. Most of the courses and coaching out there is just snake oil and people trying to make some quick bucks. These people come and go, so their reputation will not last in the end. You just need to observe them long enough and you will find out what they will turn into.

5 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi @officerkarma and welcome to MPSocial.

Henry gave you great answers I see. I’d suggest you to check out #instagram-marketing category and see what other members here are doing on to grow on IG and how they monetize their accounts. I’m sure you’ll find some ideas.

1 Like

Henry took care of what you needed to know. I’ll just throw in my responses for perspective.

I personally don’t and operate in a niche where most account owners don’t since they never built those accounts with money in mind… However…

There are many accounts doing this by only selling promos (Posted Ads/Shoutouts). Many do this in the niche I operate in, and in my humble opinion, offer their promos way too cheap. They could generate way more, and people would pay. But again, these account owners weren’t in it for the money, just selling themselves a bit short by not applying some business savy to their benefit.

So long as you plan on building quality accounts, & don’t plan on spamming the platform, software choice will mostly be a matter of features & preference. To avoid sketch ones, stick to the top mentioned ones. They are where they are for good reason. Check this forum, do a google search for the top ones, do your research, & evaluate what matters most for you in a software.

I leave that to Henry’s post. If you choose to get your feet wet, the fundamental idea behind what he shared will be important to carry with you: doing the fewest actions per account to gain the maximum desired results. 1) For effectiveness & efficiency, but more importantly 2) For account Safety. Less activity, less footprints, reduced chance at being picked up as a spam risk. That alone can make or break an account (and quite possibly your confidence in making anything worthwhile here…if you let it), hence why its used.

Hope that helps!
Well wishes should you choose to venture

1 Like

You can sell accounts but it if you are talking about big accounts then you want to be careful and have some sort of midi gator helping you. (Forgot the name) . MY mate sold his 100k account for $10k

1 Like

Woow makes you wonder :smiley:

1 Like

Needs to be an account that actually makes money though. Ecom, shoutouts etc

1 Like

Is everyone growing Instagram account to sell them? If so where are you selling them?

Q: Are their actual bots that work? I have found a ton of sites that are a bit sketch…
A: The social media platform penalties don’t worth bots use.

Q: Is there a legit way to just make 500$ a month on IG I’m just trying to get feet wet. I see so many random articles about do this and do that not sure if all these other “influencers” are just trying to get me to sign up on their site or download their guide
A: There are many ways but in all of them you need to work really hard, daily, are you ready for that?

Good luck!

#DearMishuDad

very nice, is he happy now?

he should be :joy: I know I would :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s everyone’s dream :smiley:

2 Likes