Trump to ban Tik Tok in U.S as soon as Saturday?

It will be interesting to see if Trump will really ban TikTok. :joy: people are saying Tiktokers will be coming to Youtube. :joy:

As influencers should. YouTube has been well structured, growing, & improving for years with no question of It getting banned or disappearing overnight

The smart influencers / TikTokers heavily built their YouTube channel, Instagram, podcasts & other outlets in the process

Others that didn’t, will get left behind👋

2 Likes

Let’s hope so. I still had the app on one of myjailbrokenn phones forgetting I disabled the app killswitch built into iDevices.

We will know its real when they remove it from the US app stores.

Tuned in meanwhile as we see attention switch back to IG & the likes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Gtamaster it`s great to see you around, I hope all is well

There`s many different variables to take into account --IF-- TikTok gets banned. We could see Facebook try to replace the gap, other competitors pop up (Triller is a force to reckon with as they are making big time moves right now with influencers & events), & of course some attention will pump back into already existing platforms

Unfortunately, some of the larger TikTokers that didn`t utilize the hype & push their fans to other outlets in time, will have to retire the renegade & wait for the next big thing or fall off forever…

We will see, that is what makes this space so exciting :smile:

The 15th of September is the HARD deadline for the firesale of tiktok. You can start snapping up some bargain tiktok accounts before then.

Yep, Trump said he isn’t budging :slight_smile:

well well well, time has proven who’s the dumb idiot one yet again LMAOOOOO

3 Likes

Please don’t bump old topics for name-calling…