[Tutorial] How to change TikTok account location without using a foreign country SIM card

Hey. How’s everyone doing? I’m back after a long pause from social media marketing. I recently saw that people are trying to change TikTok account’s location so I did a quick research and came across a YouTube tutorial. I tested it on an android phone and it works perfectly. Not sure about iOS. Here is a link to the video. Hopefully it will work for you and find it useful. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Cheers! :slightly_smiling_face: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Dont do this, its a bug scam go look at video comments

1 Like

It’s not a scam. It works fine for me. Kinda complex to set it up. People in the comments are just failing to follow the steps and that’s why they say it doesn’t work in the end :grinning: Much easier and better would be using a SIM card from a desired country. This is just an alternative for people who doesn’t own such SIM card.

how the things with your videos, are they hitting fyp

Depend on a video. If you publish a video that is interesting enough, triggers emotions and makes people want to rewatch it, then you’ll always hit for you page.