[TUTORIAL] Using mobile network for botting

Steps 2 and 3 of the “what you’ll need” list.

I do not know what ADB, GMT2, or XDA stands for.

And this:

Xda is the biggest androd community
GMT is a IG bot
ADB let’s your pc communicate with your phone, you may want just to download tasker on your phone and set it to deactivate and reactivate mobile connection every x time

2 Likes

you run 100 acc with just 1 phone internet connection? Isn’t that too much even if you reboot the IP every 300s?

2 Likes

To me it sounds like yeah, IG is going to find the pattern sooner or later, that it works now doesn’t mean it will continue to work…

3 Likes

basically yeah.

but I like to randomize things. like not everything starts following, probably some starts from unfollowing, some starts from liking, etc, etc …
imagine you have a restaurant with a free wifi, and you run a campaign where if you tag your friend or do something on ig, you give them discount. don’t you think that will flag the restaurant Wifi? but no.

are my way of doing this is too radical for everyone?

Maybe not if you are (ab)using a so called “Social Media Pass” :wink: Have not tried though.

1 Like

some ISP sells mobile data for “social network only”.
one of my mobile ISP (XL) sells 2GB instagram quota for only $0.8.
https://www.xl.co.id/id/mobile/prabayar/paket/internet/xtra-kuota

mobile proxies goes for like $10 to $40 a month for one. not sure what you mean by “cheap”.

I like it, nice jenky setup you got there, sometimes you got to do it this way. If it works for you then fine. At least you’re actually making it work instead of procrastinating all day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

no – unsafe.

4 Likes

@Alexnvo Wow! I admire your unprecedented ability to reduce your statements to crystal clear and zen like minimums. Hope one day I will come close to that. :pray:

3 Likes

100 accounts per phone?
unsafe was the safest word to use. if ya know what I mean.
other words came in some 3 words like wtf?
others well, its a public forum. Gotta give credit thou – good tut, just unsound

2 Likes

I was serious with my admiration (as serious as a German can be). You have chosen kind words that were straight to the point.

3 Likes

GMT2 would emulate different phones.
Its true, but again considering it changes IP every 300s, and not everything doing the same action …

Tbh I encounter less pv and ev.

you can’t change GMt2 runtime useragent without logging in and out. c sharp has shitty grabage collection in memory and soon it will crap out on you. That is the weakness of c sharp

Yep this is what I hate from GMT. It gradually slows down.

But what can I do? Its the only bot I could afford.

no much. honest.

Can anyone tell me how many accounts can be used with this type of 4g proxies?

Depending on your level of expertise, usually recommended at 5 - 20 but the higher you go the riskier it gets.

Its easier to just get a dongle rather than using a phone. :sunglasses: