Twitter Account goes Viral once everyday but follows 0 people

What makes you say that? if you’re building an accounts followers then using other accounts to promote that account through DM`ing or retweeting its M/S! If you do it right the main account can grow by 200 - 700 followers a day!

Seems like people don`t leave twitter and its demographic has aged with it, the 18-24yrs are on tiktok and insta.

1 Like

Hey there Jas, thanks for the reply. You might be thinking about it the wrong way my friend.

Sure you could do M/s, so I stand corrected. I am interested why you would think that would be the best way to go about growing accounts. Those accounts that you are being shown with 0 followers are not accounts that they are growing.

This is from experience. I ran Ecommerce in 2016 and I’ve run in 2020. I am not saying 18-24 do not exist, I’m saying there are far less now.

1 Like

you’re correct, the accounts with 0 followers are the account used to post the risky tweets (clickable) so not for growth.

I do remember the twitter 2014-2016 days following 1000 accounts a day. I was agreeing with you and stating other platforms have more of that age group in 2020.

1 Like

maybe its an outlier but we ran a tweet that got like 20k RTs and 80k likes and the video got over 2 million views and made 15k in about 3-4 days. All we did was have a big account tweet the video with a link to buy and it worked.

1 Like

Cool so you did this, how big was the big account?

1 Like

it had 35k followers

1 Like

from a 35k followers twitter account in 4 days - you`ll have to show screenshots for that mate?

1 Like

lol this was in December before Corona the website is long gone now. idk why you would think i would lie but it worked if i could provide screenshots of the dashboard i would but we got around 30k visitors and 500 sales and made about 15k. All i can do is provide this SC of our analytics dashboard for the time period you can choose to believe it or not

1 Like

I don`t think you’re lieing, sorry, I didn’t mean for you to feel that way.

Looks like it’s all working, keep going, best of luck :+1:t2:

1 Like

Account suspended.