Twitter ask for captcha and pva

i tryed to create 5 accounts using mobile app {i read on internet we can have 5 accounts on the app } i used mobile data ip and one real sim card . twitter let me create all five but after 10 minutes all get captcha and pva …just if i open the app .
i tested creating just 4 accounts using app , mobile data ip and a real sim , and there is no captcha and pva …but when i add them on jarvee some of them get captcha and pva after first follow .
ps: i add a profile pic on the app and i made 20 follow to sugestion on app , just for warming up .

I suggest not adding the accounts to Jarvee only after a week or two before adding them to Jarvee.

Also, make sure to not use more than 2 accounts in the same IP/Proxy.

so you say i cannot create 5 accounts on mobile app using mobile data ip and real sim ?

I did not say that, I am referring to the next steps after the accounts’ creation. In Jarvee, try to not use more than 2 accounts in the same IP/Proxy, and if you are using a 4G proxy, you can use up to 15 accounts per proxy.

i understand , but the big problem i have is on creation , if i create 5 accounts on the app , all ask for captcha and pva … just minutes after i created the 5th one .if i create only 4 , no one gets captcha and pva .

I never created bulk accounts from the same phone, I use an external browser like Firefox and some extensions to clear cookies, history …, or the Twitter Create tool in Jarvee, So I don’t know how it goes when you use the app from the phone.

i created for the first time with the phone app …so it wasnt a footprint .
by the way , i hear about jv creation tool , but how you do pva to the accounts ? i guess manually right ? because creation tool only acccept emails , and twt does not work only with emails …i mean you can create account with emails , but without pva you get follow shadow , i`m right ?

This is necessary security for your account. Twitter became very strict for 2 years.

What do you mean, what do you consider exactly as necessary at this moment?

Did you take common actions or too many actions in general from these accounts? In any way can the account be traced to one user rather than 5 different users?