Twitter Automation has become Impossible Now

it is more restrict Twitter now.

I´m following 8-10 people per hour and a max of 200 per day.
If I try something higher than it, account get blocked asking for phone verification!

I dont have an idea of how to reach 400 follows per day !

1 Like

I bot during the work day and set it for a long time between follow and unfollow, I’m talking over a minute for some actions but it’s in the background whilst I’m at work, so not too bad.

1 Like

Are you using ***? Any issues?

I follow like 30-100 people every day on 5 accounts and about the same unfollows with no proxies with JV. I also send auto DMs with links. No issues at all compared to IG

1 Like

Are you sure that those actions stick? Do you check those followed unfollowed accounts after 5-6 days?

Honestly I don’t really check but the DMs for sure work, and the accounts are growing so i think so?

can you share the setting ?

1 Like

that is almost like IG… are the settings the same also?

I think Twitter is becoming stricter. I just got about 4 PVs in a day in 1 account and I’m doing nothing aggresive with the account (in fact, on one occasion, Twitter suddenly asked me to do PV when I was only browsing with that account). I also got PVs in other accounts. Never experienced this before with Twitter.

My twitter accounts are running very well. Are you using 4G proxies?

Not using any proxy because I only run 5 or so twitter accounts.

I think that is the reason why you are having issues. 4G proxies are becoming pretty essential on all platforms as it is the easiest way for them to identify automation

I run accounts with DC proxies without problem. You need to warmup your account and solve PV when you have, after that you can follow without PV (hardly ever)