Twitter is DOWN , no actions anymore on MP

I used Twitter all the time, since 4 hours (new day in my country), NO follow actions are executed . All Twitter Accounts are valid, no limit reached…no red warning in MP…nothing.

It doesnt do anything…

Im sure your system is down…I used follow friends of targeted profiles…now summary says: following hfjebfuj using…on ALL followers of the profiles I put in the list.

I checked the profiles if they followed…nothing…but doesnt say error…
its down

I also have an error for my Twitter account, seems like something might be up.

1 Like

No probs here…

1 Like

I have the same problem at the moment. :confused:

error code 505 - no divs on page

We know about the issue, we will release a new update today that will fix the issue. They changed something over night.

5 Likes

proxy error on all twitter accounts…no in ternet connection sometimes…hope MP never mix it up and never use my real home IP here in embeded browser :slight_smile:

Dont worry about that, MassPlanner will never use your home IP when you have setup a proxy on an account, that would be suicide for most of our users :slight_smile:
About the Twitter issue proxy error, like I said previously Twitter has changed something on their end, we will release a new update in a couple of hours that will fix this issue, you just need to bear with us.

4 Likes

It’s weird, they did change something, 1 of my accounts is showing an error, the rest are fine.

EDIT: Now it’s fine and it’s one of 75

I think the issue happens when you try to automatic login with MassPlanner, if you are already login you wont see the issue.

1 Like

Well, you would know better than I, but my accounts were logged in. It only showed the error after clicking on profiles, however it still showed everything in EB, with no issues. I don;t run all that many accounts though compared to some. Weird issue eh?

Happens from now and then.

2 Likes

Just to confirm : Same here. Started last night with some “No internet”, changing one TW account to Pending, from time to time.
And this morning it’s “505- no divs” everuwhere , nothing working on TW.

Good to see you guys identified the problem. I was freaking out here, thinking all my accounts got ghosted or something :slight_smile:
Waiting for that update

Working again with 2.9.3.2, Thanks.

Now TW knows exactly who is botting :thinking:

->Follow, follow, follow, follow, >> 3rd May morning No Follow… <<

2 Likes

Is this problem fixed?

Everything is working fine for me after the 2.9.3.2 update.
Thanks!

1 Like

Not all the follow tools works with the new version 2.9.3.2: “Follow Active Users - that have retweeted/liked posts” does not work anymore.

Yes seems that I have the same problem here…

If Twitter was down, we would all know about it.

4 Likes

F’ing Twitter man, it won’t let me make accounts on a fresh browser, clean IP, good phone number etc. I tried to set it up and it asks for an SMS code.

Be me and enter SMS code, Twitter locks my damn account saying it’s doing “automated spamming action” WTF man.

Asking me to verify by calling. I haven’t opened Twitter up yet. It’s like they know I am up to no good…