Twitter Phone Verification Problem

I use 8 twitter accounts, all for real people with real phone numbers connected. In the last month I’ve had a few of them get blocked a few times each but get them phone verfied and unblocked quickly. As of yesterday two are blocked and still are. When I try to unlock them via phone verficiation they just dont call either two of the accounts associated phone numbers at all. Has anyone ever had this problem, not sure what I can do at this moment. They are both very valuable to me so will appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,
Andy

click help in Twitter fill in the help form, they will email you, reply to this email and they will unlock your account

say your phone call to unlock is not coming through to your phone

Thanks man I’ll give this a go now! Will they quiz me about any automation/suspicious behaviour etc?

No they wont, they will either unlock or block you account

Sent forms off for both, get an email back saying i could reset via text but that option never seems to come up when I go to do it. Still says to fix by recieving a call with a code which never comes through :confused:

Contact them again and explain issue in details, nothing to lose.

2 Likes

Your account are safe with Twitter, if the information filled is correct, you can anytime recover them with one way or other.

My SIM provider is back working again now thank f*&k

1 Like