Hey there guys! how are you all?
Not sure how many of you using Jarvee for Twitter but we have found many issues recently,
our “old” jarvee accounts (main accounts of clients) are working amazing, doing about 250 actions a day with 0 issues,
our new main accounts (client’s accounts we added about 2-3 months ago) getting every week new PV,
here is what we tried:
- Lower our settings (doing max 40-50 actions a day!)
- Doing follow and unfollow at different times of the day
- Changing the proxy
- Making sure the client isn’t doing any actions
- Giving the accounts 1-2 weeks offf
Nothing helped yet, I would love to know what other solutions you guys have and also if its also happened to you as well, the Jarvee support saying they can not help us and it’s not something in Jarvee.
Thank you all