I have the following issue, maybe someone can advise me what to do:
- i have 50 twitter accounts on the same IP (it’s a dynamic IP that changes every now and then) (because I am broke and could not afford private proxies for these twitters)
- all these twitters post links from the same news site
- 6 of them have got suspended today (not phone verification or password reset suspension, but the real suspension “this account has been suspended”.)
- these suspensions can only be lifted if I appeal to Twitter Support and someone on their side decides they remove the suspension
- should I appeal to Twitter Support to try and get those 6 accounts un-suspended? Or will this draw too much attention to my IP and my site, possibly ending up in a ban of all the other 46 twitters i have?
Any input would be much appreciated! Thanks!