πŸ€” Unfollow without API?

Hello everyone. This could probably be a newbie post. I’m using EB to do actions (follow) and mass Stories (with Jarvee) all with Proxy 4G.

So far so good, but I had a massive block of Unfollow actions. (Passing by API?)

I have already tried to Reset Device ID and Clear Cookie but it seems to remain the same.

Tips? Thank you! :pray:t2:

1 Like

Unfollow blocks just started to appear on some accounts an hour ago on
I see them for the first time

5 Likes

Was just talking with a client, they’re also getting unfollow blocked.

Could do unfollows happily with the browser inside of Jarvee though. May just be a bug/connection issue. It’s the same with Fake Follow blocks, where you can actually still follow people using the browser in Jarvee.

4 Likes

You mean that the observers are leaving?

I also just started receiving the unfollow blocks in Jarvee. I cleared the cookies which didn’t seem to do anything. When I checked on my phone I was able to unfollow without any issues.

It’s my opinion that a lot of the action (follow/unfollow) blocks are due to an issue with Jarvee and are not actual blocks on IG.

never thought id see a day where unfollows are blocked haha ( same on my end)

Got some blocks when reaching 300 unfollows per day, what were your numbers?

Mine happened on 1st unfollow

Yep, the unfollow block is the new wave happening. Some accounts are affected some are not. I am assuming a unfollow via EB will be updated soon after this

Hopefully, or an option to make all actions through EB.

Yeah I got blocked on first unfollow and like of the day earlier

1 Like

This business never fails to surprise me every morning :joy::man_facepalming:

I can confirm as well that unfollow works on both the Instagram app and on the Embedded Browser.

Over to you Jarvee. :facepunch:

6 Likes

to me Embedded Browser cant not unfollow and follow i dont know why…i have 3 acc same proxy only 1 can do this action

Yup, for me also unfollow blocks on almost all my client accounts.

1 Like

Same shit here ;/

I got only unfollow block on my accounts, but follow is not working also ;/ any ideas?

1 Like

damn, this one is silent too. It’s not like you get an action block dialog in the browser, you can keep unfollowing in browser but it just won’t stick. I didn’t even notice with my bot until I read this thread.

1 Like

Someone wrote that got reply from jarvee support they will soon add option to unfollow via EB

3 Likes