[Update] How to Create Unique & Beautiful 1000+++ Content Just in 5 Minutes

Quote scraper 89$ ?

Here you have 75.000+ Quotes. Filter your niche keywords and export. https://mpsocial.com/t/free-75-000-text-quotes/20110

I mean if I want to get motivational or business quotes from brainyquote, I have to use spyfy.co, but it costs 89$. It scrapes quotes from this faster. I dont find the categories I need in that bulk file :slight_smile:

@octopurba
Do you know what to do if some of the quotations there are commas?

Great advice! You can also go on google, type your niche + quotes and get different results from lots of sources.

very helpful. also everyone’s advice in the comments is great too

You need to wrap the quote with double quote.
This is mine and what it should be like:

quote, name, background
“The best way to predict your future is to create it.”, Peter F Drucker, 1.png
“Hope is the light at the end of the tunnel guiding the way”, Serena Smith, 2.png
“Too many of us are not living our dreams, because we are living our fears”, Les Brown, 3.png
“When you’re at the end of your rope tie, a knot and hold on”, Theodore Roosevelt, 4.png
“You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one I hope someday you’ll join us And the world will live as one”, John Lennon, 5.png

Thanks OP for the shared!

3 Likes

this is a lot of work… lol…

how about just use the feature with fb background post?

1 Like

Thanks for nice post

well written guide. thanks a lot for sharing

1 Like

This has been so helpful. Thank you so much :slight_smile:

It’s a nice strategy, but I don’t see these images as getting high engagement on Instagram. Maybe 100-200 likes per post. Do this at your own peril :wink:

For my part, I have a Virtual Assistant I’ve hired from Upwork, she’s quite cheap (I pay her $25 per month per account and she posts daily) and I instructed her to save and repurpose only the highest engagement photos from a set of hashtags. She writes the captions too! On one account (fitness) we’re getting 5,000 - 6,000 views per video and posting every day (from an account with 14.4k followers).

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Just trying to clarify: your VA curates the content from other accounts and writes new captions? Just curious!

Yeah exactly. PM me if you are interested and I can send you examples.

will try this, but feel $5 for fiverr gig is better

1 Like

Very helpful, Thank You

Would also love to maybe pick your brain about that VA

Is there way to retain “commas” when batch processing with Photoshop? Is there a way to change the delimeter of the .cvs?

1 Like

I am back,hello guys

No https://jarvee.com/ Is for this kind of work 100% Better.

Did you end up getting a solution to that? That’s the only minor issue I’ve found with this otherwise great process.