There is a very crude way of managing multiple accounts before the advent of multilogin browsers, or antidetect browsers – using multiple computers. However, even when that was in practice, everybody knew it was not effective and scalable – the financial cost and space requirement are big barriers. Not to even talk of the time and effort in other to avoid making mistakes. Antidetect browsers came and revolutionized how it is done.
Instead of using multiple computers, all that is required is to create multiple browser environments and run each account in a virtual environment. These create new virtual browser environments with separate cookies, local storage, browser fingerprints, and with the use of proxies, you also have separate IP addresses.
Multilogin is almost the most famous antidetect browser in the market. While there is no doubt that Multilogin works and is actually the best in the market, users begin to have the need to look out for alternatives. There are aspects of Mutilogin that does not go down well with many Mutilogin users and newbies looking to start managing multiple accounts.
- Multilogin pricing is considered over-priced by small marketers. The price for their smallest plan is $120. And if you are looking forward to going for their automation plan, then you will have to pay a minimum of $244 monthly.
- The need for a free trial. Multilogin doesn’t provide free plans for small marketers and non-commercial usage.
Best Multilogin Alternatives in the Market
- Pricing: Starts from $10 for 10 browser profiles
- Free Trial: Solo plan is free
- Platform Support: Windows and Mac
AdsPower is an antidetect browser that allows you to create different browser profiles, each with its own browser fingerprint making it possible for you to manage multiple accounts from one software. This multi-account management software can be used for any web platform – e-commerce stores, social media, and other types of websites. The software supports team collaboration which makes teams and groups work in an efficient manner. Another feature you will come to like about the AdsPower software is that it has support for social media automation. It has support for proxies and has got a good number of partners.
- Pricing: Starts from $59 for one-month access
- Free Trial: Not available
- Platform Support: Windows (desktop), Android (mobile)
Kameleo has been designed to help you avoid browser fingerprinting use virtual browser profiles while surfing the Internet. With Kameleo, you can be undetected while managing multiple accounts on social media sites and carrying out your marketing campaign. Aside from regular browser fingerprint, you could also use the Kameleo app to spoof your canvas fingerprint. Kameleo provides you with all the features you need to stay away from prying eyes.
- Pricing: Starts from $49 for one-month access
- Free Trial: 7 days free trial
- Platform Support: Windows, Linux, Mac
Gologin is feature-rich and can meet your need for a privacy-focused browser that will not reveal your real digital footprint online. One thing you will come to like about Gologin is that it provides free proxies, and as such, you will not have to worry yourself looking for proxies to use to make the software a full package of anonymity. Gologin has competitive pricing and provides a 7 days free trial option with full features.
- Pricing: Starts from $99 for one-month access
- Free Trial: 3 days free trial
- Platform Support: Windows
The Vmlogin software will help you control browser fingerprinting. One thing you will come to like about the Vmlogin browser fingerprinting control feature is that it does not prevent fingerprinting. Instead, it replaces your real browser fingerprint with different information, thereby making it useless. For each browser profile you create on Vmlogin, you get a separate browser environment with completely isolated cookies, local storage, and cache files.
- Pricing: Strives on donation and payment for software
- Free Trial: Not available
- Platform Support: Desktop
Unlike the other apps above, the Linken Sphere does not come with many features. Linken Sphere sends all web requests through the Tor Network. The Tor Network is an anonymous network that keeps one’s identity hidden. The Tor network is one of the first in terms of fighting against browser fingerprinting. The major payment method for Linken Sphere is Bitcoin, but you can contact them for an alternative payment method.