User Agents - Instagram Account Creation

Does anyone here know a few sites for user agents for Instagram account creation?

1 Like

https://developers.whatismybrowser.com/useragents/explore/software_name/instagram/

3 Likes

Hmm, I hope this helps my creation. My JV account creator gets stuck on Accepting Cookies, then blank page, then says failed to create accounts.

1 Like

Public user agents are usually get flagged pretty quick.
you might be able to create account but your trust score will be lower.

2 Likes

Wich private user agents providers do you have in mind?

They actually have not worked for me. Have you successfully created Instagram account with those?

Does the default Jarvee one just keep making accounts with the same one over and over?

Also, can someone send me the default - I removed it lol

The Jarvee creator is good enough to create scraper accounts.

Yes. just leave the EB user agent box in IG Create accounts> Settings tab empty, the tool will use the default EB UA:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.90 Safari/537.36

1 Like

I am getting a new issue now where JV cant click create accounts or something. The error message says to try to manually do it.

1 Like

Yeah, ive had that error and also just constant captcha on the jv creator. Can create handmade with same proxies are real numbers. So, not sure if its the sms service or jv that’s the issue.

2 Likes

Think it’s a JV issue :confused:

1 Like

Think its bots in general. I know most guys use handmade ones for slaves as they know it lasts longer.
But most good bots at least create the account lol

I was using it for a long time and had long lasting scrapers… now it’s just wasting sms credits lol

Have you contacted their support and reported this issue. I think it’s best to let them know so that they’re awake and potentially fix the issue.

This one is superb. I used this website so many times in past. Thousands of user agents in their database.

I think that this might be helpful for you:
https://user-agents.net/download

You can use UA generation tools or download a big list and then you just need to update the same devices with new API versions and their respective ids .

I have a quick question regarding user agents / cookies etc:

If I want to use an account on my private phone + partly with Jarvee, would you recommend using the same api user agent? Also should I import my cookies?

If yes, does anybody know how to find out my user agent on iOS and how to export cookies?