User Levels Explained

Let us see what you can do :smiley:

16 Likes

@Johnny I dont see how people can become “lean” by becoming level 2 hahaha. I think you meant “learn” :stuck_out_tongue:

20 Likes

Indeed I did :slight_smile: … fixed

15 Likes

Pretty ironic to say that in this forum. :joy: Works the same way on IG btw!

21 Likes

Could you please clarify what this means? Does it mean you have to have at least posted 3 times or specifically REPLIED 3 times to individual posts on separate topics? Also, do you need to have CREATED 20 topics or just entered/looked at 20 topics? Looking at my stats, I’m way above all of these, including the other parameters (unless you have to actually CREATE 20 topics), yet I’m still not at Level 2. Thanks

15 Likes

not created, if I wanted to say created, I would have said “created” :stuck_out_tongue: , you need to enter, look at , view :wink:

these are the requirements for level 2, so it seems you’re at the exact level you should be :slight_smile: what other level do you want to be with the requirements for level 2? :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

never mind, I was only asking because I wanted to get access to the private forum but after searching noticed that I already have that. Thanks. I couldn’t find a “members” badge in my profile, so though I was still Level 1.

11 Likes

I think I have all requirements for lvl 2 but am still lvl 1… Why?

12 Likes

Everything is automatic, and from what I saw it works quite nicely, so there must be a reason.

12 Likes

Lol im still a basic b*tch :expressionless: thought i’d be higher up since I breath Mpsocial now XD

21 Likes

My stats and am still lvl 1 :confused: @Johnny

9 Likes

lol patience is a virtue man… im sure they want you participating on this forum!

13 Likes

awesome sauce! that helped alot thank you for the clarification, i was gonna go try and hunt down the whole getting verified on ig thing and came across the link for this, managed not to spam anyone or flood inboxes with questions.

Again want to say thank you guys for having all this info out there it really helps. Now i just need to clone myself to get to lvl 3 and work on this whole interweb thing.

14 Likes

can we make requests to be manually upgraded?

11 Likes

Yes, of course, but your requests will be denied :smiley:

24 Likes

I am still a trusted member?

Guess you really have to life here to be part of the elite -_-

9 Likes

Yes… you will have to live, eat, sleep mass planner to become level 3

13 Likes

Or contribute. Contributing, even small things, can get you into level 3 quickly. Then you get the “Free money” button!

13 Likes

i see no “Free money” button, it hurts my feelings.

6 Likes

sry but no, everyone needs to earn their right to be there by being a valuable and helpful member of the community.

8 Likes