Username not available

Hi @Stevensteven, I PM’d you!

Hi Stevensteven,

I PMed you, please let me know if that is possible. I would like to discuss further with you.

Thanks,
Adriano

Hello I was wondering if you could help me get a username?

In 2017 I contacted the prior owner of the username I want and we negotiated a price and payment options/methods for him to give me the username. Once it was figured out and the payment had been made, we waited for the exact moment to simultaneously change the usernames. At the very second I went to change my username it was taken by a bot, which has since been deleted from Instagram. I have yet to be able to acquire the username. I have been trying to get the username since, if your friend could help me that would be incredible.

I have actually had a username claimed, but for that I have paid fair amount as we needed that username.

So it can be done somehow. But it has to be only inactive username. It has to say on instagram page Sorry, this page isn’t available. Something like that

hey could you help me get a username?

If the username wasn’t released after 14 days and the account vanished then it’s gone! Claim a username

Even if you have your trademark registered isn’t possible to claim it.

Some brands may be able to claim or recover their registered trademark throughout their FB ads manager assigned when they spend thousands of $ monthly on ads.

The easiest and cheapest way to get a username is to buy the account from the current owner and then release the username. Don’t use the OG account because they will notice it and will ban the purchased account sooner or later even with millions of followers as it is happening with big meme pages right now (that’s their excuse).

But you already lost that chance!

Hey Steven could you possibly help me as well? message me on Instagram @mickelindeell or by Mail: Micke.lindell@icloud.com

Hi, unable to pm you. This is really an sos situation. How do i reach you?

Looking forward to see if anyone on this thread was able to work out a situation? Please do let me know!

Hey i am really interessted.could you get us in touch ? The Last login of the account i want, has to be years ago.

What’s the handle?

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me out about getting an Insta handle that has been deleted. Is this still something you could do? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hey! Please DM on IG @v.viss if you can help me claim a username. I tried everything