Using jarvee deceased story views

hii friends
i have some strange problem
im using jarvee for a long time i grow from 4k to 18K in about half a year using jarvee doing follow/unfollow

but for some reason my story views barely growing i only have an average of 600 story viewer
and its very low i see alot of account haveing half of my followers and have 4× story’s views from me

i do some checked with 2 friend of my that uses jarvee and i see they having the same problem like me
having 10K+ followers tnx to the jarvee but a very low story’s viewers 400-800

someone know what i do wrong?

tnx in advance :pray:

2 Likes

It might not be related to jarvee but related to the follower increase.

i don’t understand
so its not ok to get biger ?
what can i do my friend
it’s possible to fix this problem ?

2 Likes

i don’t understand my friend if the follower amounts increase
the story viewer need to increase to no ? more followers = more people that see the story’s :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

that’s true. but also a longer timespan until everybody has checked instagram.

1 Like

It can also depend on the quality of followers you are sourcing from. It depends if you choose to follow people who interact with the posts of the target account or just plain followers.

2 Likes

i think that Instagram know i use jarvee or IG group
and do something to low me impression
something like a shadow ban or something
because even if my followers is "not good followers "
from 18.2k i have to get more than 400 - 900 view
and i do some checked and this amount of story viewer is for a very small Instagram 2K-3K even 3k get more than 800 views :disappointed:

2 Likes

Do you interact with your followers at all. I know how your interact with followers determine where you show on their story feed and vice versa

1 Like

I’ve seen this happen before, but I don’t think it’s tied to JARVEE. It’s mainly tied to the quality of the followers you are targeting.

Are they just following back simply because you followed them first, or are they truly interested in the content and the account?

Also, how many stories are you viewing on the account? If you start viewing more stories yourself, you will see the story view count also rise.

1 Like

yes but something is not good i get about 100 new followers every day (and i using alot of filters )to get my specific audience and get alots of woman followers from my country (i have a jewelry page)
but the amount of story viewer is not increasing
when i didn’t use jarvee i was having about 3k and i get a 400-700 story viewer
now im 18+k and i get only 200 more in my best time

2 Likes

yes some of them interact with me

now after i see that the story views is not so good (befor a week ago)
i try to do something and some of that is to view more storys but for now it the same

2 Likes

It’s also possible that the algorithm pushes your account way back in your followers’ stories timeline

1 Like

yes i think it something like that
what can i do to fix this thing?

because if i have 18K but only 500-800 story views
its like i have 3k :pensive:

2 Likes

someone know a method how to increase the amount of story viewer?

3 Likes

Hey friend. Did you ever figure this out? I’m in the similar spot right now.

2 Likes

There are lots of factors to take into account why this happens.

• The quality of followers - have you been sourcing people who like other content?
  • The time of posting the stories
  • bad content of the stories or just posting story ads can decrease the reach too
1 Like

@Agent242 + @porianl

As @Molishparty said, there a lots of factores, and they list are correct.

Plus:

1. Create a huge filter to use a automated follow tools, to prevent to didn’t follow Robots, ghosts, users didn’t care for your category, business, etc. etc. etc *1 *2
  2. Same for all other tools.

*1 combine all filters together to minimize bad users
*2 use contact tools to extract best users and worst users to make a better filter for each users category (bad vs. best). And use extract users for some actions as like tools, block (remove actually).

And… stop thinking that more is better.

1 Like

i see some video before some time
and he said that sometime the you use bots to
mass follow and unfollow at the same day or something Instagram see that and give you some shadow ban for the story
im still trying to fix this but for now no secsec :pensive:

2 Likes

Decrease has mostly to do with increase of engaging followers. Mine has dropped too but it’s stable now

2 Likes

I realise that you mention you’ve been actively using filters to target your audience. I must admit that I too have had similar issues. But this has nothing to do with any specific automation tool.
I experienced this when my accounts where shadowbanned og when I was blocked to do a specific action for some time. I personally believe it’s due to low trustscore of that specific account. It’s like if it once gets “flagged” as a spam account, you kind of have to work your way up. What I did was, I rested the account totally from automation for a period. Also when you state this:

Only doing follow unfollow is not human like behaviour in my opinion. You gotta mix it up. Liking, viewing stories etc. Right now it might be difficult, but remember all your actions when doing automation shall look as human as possible.

Rest the account from automation for a while, but still keep being active. Keep posting quality content both as post and a story. You will realise that your story views will start increasing bit by bit, as your trustscore also increases on IG.

This helped me. And again I can ensure you that this problem has nothing to do with any specific automation tool, but only your settings.