Using the same weblink multiple times

I wonder about if it is safe having multiple accounts leading to the same website.

Can Instagram’s algorithm discover this?

Does anybody have experiences with that?

Thanks a lot,
Andreas

Of course they can, that’s the biggest footprint you can leave.

Don’t do that.

Check these:
https://mpsocial.com/search?q=Use%20same%20link%20without%20instagram%20detecting%20it

1 Like

Thanks Adnan. So if you try to build an email list you foucs on one account only ?

No, you can use more account, but you’ll need to hide the fact that you’re sending them to same website.

1 Like

And how do you do that? With google+ ?

pre landers. It can be g+ or any other web 2.0

I like G+ posts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. That is new land to me. Is that described in the link you have shared?

yeah, first result when you visit that link.

1 Like

Ok, thanks. But lets say you have 10 accounts. How do you manage them? How can you post regularly on them?

1 Like

Instagram accounts?

1 Like

Yes, all Instagram

You’re LVL3 user and have access to all threads on forum. :slight_smile: how is possible that you don’t know how to manage and post to multiple accounts?

2 Likes

I guess I am still learning :grinning::ok_hand:

Do you think mp have to make a comeback?, we need it so badly, especialy for lvl 1 member like me. :joy:

1 Like

Unfortunately, no :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Or Did you and team planning to build software like mp.

I am using sendlane for landing pages. I can create multiple landing pages for each individual account.

Doesn’t that fix the problem having individual web links?

I just saw a new way to put links in your bio. When people press the link in the bio they will arrive on a page like this:

The free version is sufficient;

https://linktr.ee/

1 Like

Hi, that link isn’t working for me, is it gone now?

Looks interesting, I should try this out… but tomorrow… :slight_smile: off to bed now.[quote=“mwjwork, post:19, topic:23037, full:true”]
Hi, that link isn’t working for me, is it gone now?
[/quote]

worked fine for me.

1 Like