Verified Bagde selling

I see a lot of people in the comments in IG seeling the Bagde for 150$? Is this legit? Is it a strategy? How does it work?

Nope man, be careful.
If it’s to good be true, it’s simply NOT. :fishing_pole_and_fish:

1 Like

I wouldn’t trust them. I know a few legit guys Who are selling them for 5k€ and have a lot of requisites (having a Wikipedia Page, having apperead on authority press, etc.). 150$ seems very cheap for all the hassle

Here’s one

The account itself Is verified also

yea and of course they are only selling the service using non-chargebackable payment solutions :wink:

1 Like

That proves nothing! The account might be hacked!

You Can Do it for free instead of getting scammed xD but you have to be a public figure or celebrity or a brand

1. Go to your profile and tap .
  2. Tap Settings > Account > Request Verification .
  3. Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).

but TBH Instagram can’t be caring too much about who gets verified cause if you notice things like the Netflix show American Vandal, they have instagram accounts for all the made up people on the show and almost all of them are verified. Instagram can’t care that much especially if they are verifiying accounts of fake people all ran by netflix and not the actual people in the show. Instagram isn’t as strict as people are thinking.

3 Likes

Keep in mind you can only request verification once a month if i’m not mistaken.

that’s a scam for get your password and take control on your profile.

1 Like