Verified Twitter Influencer With 260k Opens Up About His His Follow/Unfollow Tactics

Came across this article from Vice where this guy talks about his follow/unfollow tactic.

Key takeaway:

1. He has 260k followers on Twitter and still continues to do follow/unfollow

2. Confirmed that due to the blue tick mark, he can follow/unfollow unlimited accounts per day

I think number 2 is a valuable piece of info he shared.

Here’s the link to the article: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/kzyavy/a-serial-twitter-followithunfollower-explains-himself?utm_source=nfb%3Fref%3Dgazelle.popsugar.com

1 Like

I could have told you that verified accounts can do unlimited follow unfollow I have 2 verified accounts did it on both of accounts well Idid 20k a day

2 Likes

Yeah I always presumed that but this guy openly admitted it to a reporter in that article. It’s one of those things that actually violate Twitter’s policies and so even the people who do it won’t openly admit it. That was my presumption at least.

I can tell you from experience twitter is bias when it comes to verified users they recently changed it though since they been cracking down on it facebook as well. it’s going to get harder and harder to grow on social media pretty soon.

2 Likes

I will error on the side of caution and not be the first verified account to get banned for doing too high of follow/unfollow limits

2 Likes

That would be quite an achievement lol.

1 Like