Version 2.3.7.0 - October 28th

that’s worked! great!

Are you also having issues where the bot would not AUTO RELOGIN when DM via API is blocked? It said in the update logs that it should auto relogin (unless you had the do not auto relogin checked) when DM via API is blocked but apparently, it does not do that.

im using 2.3.71 and still getting block for all account

here.s my social profile settings

instagram setting

any something wrong with my setting?

Based on what logic did you setup your advanced profile settings? It looks really bad :frowning:

1 Like

I’m doing F/UF via EB and got that log out when blocked option checked and not having many issues with blocks. I have like 90% of my accounts working with no problem. My only issue is the sending of DM which was supposed to be fixed already by this new update but apparently was not.

i got it from jarvee support.

1 Like

remove the blue it is September stuff we are now at OCT

Maybe you SHOULD NOT USE EVERY FUNCTION IN JARVEE and then ask why you got action block ?
Jeezzzz… how many else are there people switching on ALL FUNCTION IN JARVEE and then CRYING that he/she got blocked?.. Do you even know why you need you head and how to use it?

2 Likes

@mandc Do you think it is a good idea to give away complete control how many times an specific account is logging in and out during the day? Those things should be closely monitored and not given to a random outcome.

this good?

I use the same I guess

work? any block?

basically everything is exact opposite

what do you mean?