Want to create the best hand made accounts? Here is how!

yes but sometimes IG will, anyway the proxies/ip that you are using are not good hence those issues try to get one 4g proxy a good quality one and see if the issue will persist.

Can you contact me? I want to consult with you about something

The IG create accounts tool works fine on my end, I used mobile proxies + phone numbers from smsactivate to create scraper accounts. I think you just havenā€™t found proxies that work well for you yet. You should try proxies from other proxy providers.

if you referring to me, you can DM me whenever you want iā€™m happy to help.

Margart_Chappell

Please send me a PM

i`m still trying to create and no success , i tried with my mobile data ip , i used smsactivate russia , worked to create 3 accs , then all get captcha even if i changed the ip . but is working to create even with my proxy provider but using my own sim cards . im sure proxy are fine .

1 Like

I had lots of issues using JV to create accounts and when it worked they didnā€™t last long.

you are using other bot now ?

Thanks for shearing this method.

I make them myself manually

i do manually too but is a lot of work and slow to scale :frowning:

Bots just produce terrible accounts. Most guys do manual unfortunately

im asking my friends to give me a helphand but no one wants bucause i cant pay too much ā€¦

1 Like

Just create 10-15 Accounts manually per day and warm them up in Jarvee.

1 Like

Is it really helpful?

Iā€™m using Jarveeā€™s IG create account tool and Iā€™m more than satisfied with it. You only need different proxies each time, donā€™t use the same proxies for creating multiple accounts, change them every time. I have started making so many of them that I have started selling them, nice business nowadays

u use online sms activation ?

yes, warming the scraper accounts is esential, you can use the following options on Jarveeā€™s advanced settings

2021-07-01_13h45_20

great options for scraper accounts, just check them and you donā€™t need to set anything else on the scraper accounts

1 Like

iā€™m using email addresses