Weird EB Issues Instagram Not Loading - EB Stuck - Logouts

Has anyone else had weird issues with the EB on Jarvee not loading certain Instagram pages or loading very very slowly the past few days or week or so?

1. My accounts are getting logged out randomly even though I dont have any options set to log them out, and I cant log them back in it just loads forever but I know the account works and is valid

2. Actions arnt performing, no matter what follow/unfollow/ etc. actions are not doing anything the EB is just stuck or frozen (seems related to the loading issue)

3. Pages are not loading on Instagram. Instagram is loading very very slow. The newsfeed will load fine, but when clicking on the activity page, and also the actual accounts home page it will either take forever to load or say “sorry this page is not available”. Explore wont load either

I noticed this is happening more on my 4G proxies. Anyone else have these issues lately?

1 Like

I just opened a support ticket. Let’s see :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Are you seeing this on accounts that use mobile/4g proxies too?

Have you tried force updating your EB and using a different EB user agent?

I have tried a different user agent and that didnt work, but I haven’t tried updating. How do I update the EB?

My issue is similar except if I manually do things it’s actually normal speed and works fine.

It’s like Jarvee isn’t even trying to open it. When I have EB on and select an action, jarvee does nothing.

I told Jarvee support and they said it’s a proxy issue, then my proxy provider said it’s a jarvee issue. So, frustrating! Low actions won’t work is does zero actions!

@HenryCooper Thoughts?

Would need to see some Jarvee logs, to say anything meaningful.

1 Like

I sent one accounts to your support, I can send you it also

1 Like