Well buyaccs site got busted lol ( pix of the operation )

check the stock of sim cards! this guys have very good contacts, you don’t go to any carrier and say good morning may I have 3000 sim cards please.

We know a few operations that were run during political campaings, you know those bastard politicians can get anything you need to help them spread their shit.

1 Like

Just think Bloomberg with his 1000 YouTube Channels… Still failed the Primary Election :joy:

yeah I think was the first guy to lose with that investment ever! anyway it won’t stop any of the corrupts to keep doing it.

1 Like

Old news, as I remember they were not connected

1 Like

Maybe they got busted for selling ilegal apples? :unamused:

4 Likes

im pretty sure this is old

1 Like

yep it is already from last year

1 Like

An apple a day for all the workers LOL

Boxes with that many Sim Cards can also be found in @HenryCooper’s attic. At least that’s what I heard :shushing_face:

But in all seriousness, even if it’s not “illegal” to have that many SIM cards, if an authority or provider want’s you gone for that or needs good press, they will simply charge you with something fraud based. SMS Spam, Romance scams, Cold Calls, whatever - I mean which legal business has 5000+ SIM cards? It must be fraud!

It’s very important to keep in touch with providers and get them on your side if you are doing something like this.

4 Likes