What are the Cheapest Ways to Market an Online Product?

I’m planning to launch an online course related to fitness but my budget is pretty low (€500)…

I wanted some insight on which are the most cost-effective/cheapest ways to market something like this!

Thank you very much in advance! (Sorry if I had to put this under Instagram Marketing but I didn’t know which one to choose!)

1 Like

It’s a monthly budget ? If yes do M/S method to your main account and sell your course :slight_smile: with social proof I am sure you will be rich haha :innocent:

If it’s your total budget, I’d try the method with less account, even if you can’t sell your training much you’ll have lots of followers and that is really valuable for you future.

Gather your list of emails and try running a Webinar or a VSL.

1 Like

Totally agree with @senseifuel work your funnel :blush:

1 Like

I know some people doing f/u + social proof and some proof of payment on Instagram with screenshot of all happy customers.
They are banking

I’ve see a lot of accounts in the fitness niche do this with stories and highlights. Make the first highlight on your page nothing but successful before and after a and social proof from real customers or your friends sending you take texts or dms. Social proof is huge. If you can make a reel of success stories from past customers that would be a great video for igtv and you can even post that on your feed. For that low of a budget I’d suggest working with a fiverr social media strategist who can make some baller graphics for you and give you a game plan from which you can launch from.

1 Like

You can promote through Instagram as well.

1 Like