❓ What are YOU drinking toda?🍺🤪

:crossed_swords: Here lies the remnants of the brother of the first Yard that I very professionally and punctually destroyed. :beers:

A fabulous Dogfish Head IPA called “Flesh and Blood”
Brewed with mouth-puckering lemon flesh, sweet orange peel and blood orange juice, Flesh & Blood balances the resinous hoppy characteristics of an American IPA with the explosive zesty fruitiness and subtle drying tartness of citrus to deliver a highly quaffable ale that’s incredibly unique and lovely to down the whole year round.

The double shot of the equally delicious Grey Goose Vodka (wheee) told me that you guys may want to know about this. :tumbler_glass:

:heart:

:+1:

5 Likes

I am drinking water

1 Like

“Posiden’s Poise”

“A delectible zesty trickle from the tap. With the remnants of processed and squeezed certified whole homogenized additives that have since been disposed. A rarity in California, a delacacy in Africa and a nuisance to the dehydrated sack on the couch, this liquid paradise is a memorable blast with a revitalizing flare.”

3 Likes

Sounds good, you should go for the 120 Minute IPA next… only 15-20% alcohol, not too strong :face_with_monocle: :beers:

3 Likes

I might live a little tonight and have a few manhattans.

Rye whiskey
Sweet vermouth
Angostura bitters
A dash of gomme

Shaken and served up.

Hell, I might have 4 of them

2 Likes

I make my own monster drink. Packet of drink mix from Snapple, iced tea variety and a 200mg caffeine pill. 35 casts a bottle :grin:

ur lucky…im doing my best to avoid drinking & its extremely hard. Im giving in tonight!

2 Likes

Deliciousness…

2 Likes

THrows up

1 Like

Painful sobriety

2 Likes