What are your thoughts about the fork for Bitcoin?

Hey There , From what I understand it would make bitcoin transaction faster and raise in value.

1 Like

well bitcoin value just keeps rising so yeah

awesome it just keep rising did you invest into bitcoin?

i m thinking in Mining cryptocurrency, anyone in my case ?

yes Ive been mining for a couple years now another great way to pile up on bitcoin yeah.

@KingJamel Is it still profitable? I saw it became so hard to mine because it’s getting more and more resource consuming for the computers.

@bwbalazs yes it is profitabIe It has been for me and my team for sure. I Do see the little guys going away sooner than later.

1 Like

did you have mining rig ? what is your H/s ?

I mine with a club but iam having one built for me with 22 mega hash to mine etheruim classic.

1 Like

Pool Hashrate: 254.16 PH/s

1 Like

However it not as profitable than it was that is why i mine other coin now and i trade the bitcoin against the top 10 alt coin on the market i invested 1btc and received 10btc in less than 6mos. seem to be the best way to compile bitcoin as well.

2 Likes

thats good…
i read that mining ethereum is more and more diffuclt and its not profitable as it was a year ago…
so i don’t know about other crypto currencie, can you advice me
i m thinking in building my reg this summer, i wanna start with 4 GPU’s
what is your reg configuration ?

Moved to appropriate category. Please choose relevant category when opening new thread.

This one was in Instagram marketing category.

Dam ive erarned over 10btc with this trading platform time to pay off mortgage with bitcoin!!!

hey @KingJamel what crypto are you mining now ?
have you any idea about the best GPU to use : i wanna build a rig

I’m trading daily coins and mining thru a club

I lost my home and my family to Bitcoin. Now I’m here to make money by putting all the rest of the money I have into Facebook ads to try to sell my webinar on how to use Facebook ads to make money.

1 Like