WHAT! AWESOME INSTAGRAM UPDATE (Today Only)!

Its 12:54am here, Im a bit late to the party, but hey! Better late than never :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow lol. We are mid day here in the states on march 31. Will deff try it tho lol

2 Likes

@BrandonBerner:
thank you very much for the advice, I have just uploaded the following pic with the hashtags #AprilPotato and #BrandonBernerWouldNeverLieToUs

@all:
BrandonBerner has also written me a private message: if you post a pic of your genitals on Instagram with the hashtag #IAmADamnPervert, he will send you his Top 100 accounts. Don’t lose time, get rid of your cloth :bikini: !!

7 Likes

I posted 5 potatoes and just lost 20k followers, what gives?

5 Likes

Thanks @BrandonBerner! Now my account got the blue badge

5 Likes

@BrandonBerner:
Could you please help me? Two minutes after uploading the potato-pic, something happened. I have problems to get access to my account with about 3.5 Mio. Followers. Thank you for your support.

I have also received a message from IG: "It is okay, if you post a pic of a penis-potato, but the hashtag #Aprilpotato is banned. We banned it to punish @BrandonBerner who came to the U.S. to drink all available coffee (as he is a coffee junkie :coffee: AND addicted). If you want to get your account de-banned, please pay for Brandon’s rehab center :hospital: or make a donation to his fund to make him stay in Canada :maple_leaf: :

Thank you."

6 Likes

Weird, I just got 20K followers on one of my accounts…

3 Likes

So, I just calculated it: +20k followers for you, @Adnan, is an increase of +0.001% for this account. Don’t worry, everybody has now and then a bad day. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Yeah… I hope it will get back to normal 500K per day tomorrow.

1 Like

Yeah, mhm, OK… and if you post a picture of a unicorn pooping out ice cream and use hashtag #aprilpotty, you’ll get your account verified instantly and Sylvia from the IG staff will get fired so she can come work and feed you grapes while you enjoy the lavish lifestyle of an IG billionaire :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I heard she’s also including one of those fancy t-shirts for 50% off at $250.

1 Like

That’s only if you manage to rank as the top post for #aprilpotty :wink:

2 Likes

Bitch. Ruining my business. Btw, nobody bought a t shirt? Cmon, all I need is 3 sales.

3 Likes

You can only post one picture of a potato. If you abuse the system, you will loose followers. :smiley:

2 Likes

Great to hear! So glad I could help! :smiley:

1 Like

I have never seen an elephant shaped potato before! Thats pretty cool! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha, oh dear, here come the PM’s!

…Hello Jessica Nigri :wink:

1 Like

WOW Congratulations! I was only able to get 10k on mine :frowning:

1 Like

NO WAY! I just posted

with the hashtag #AprilPotty and I got 50k more followers within just a few minutes! This is even better than posting potatoes!

Thanks @MojoJojo for the amazing find!

2 Likes

@BrandonBerner, I think this is the first time (and due to your HQ-posts usually, probably also the last time) that I can correct you :wink::
Its not an elephant-shaped one :elephant::x:, its a :eggplant: penis-shaped potato . Take a 2nd look, then you will see it. :smiley::wink:

Btw, what the heck! You didnt solve my problem that I have lost due to you my 3.5 Mio. followers-account. Please build a new account for me (with the same amount of followers!). Due to your skills and experience, it wont take a long, right? But you can have a week :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hahaha…I dont see it. All I see is

2 Likes