WHAT! AWESOME INSTAGRAM UPDATE (Today Only)!

Shit, I missed it. come on @BrandonBerner you should have sent me a PM about this. Now I need to wait until next year.

It was aprilā€™s fools day mate :wink: everyone was just having fun, thatā€™s why it wasnā€™t in the instagram category :smiley:

1 Like

Ah! I thought posting this a day in advance would be enough warning. I guess not!

Ill PM you next year :stuck_out_tongue:

You still have time! Use a North American Proxy since its still 04/01/2017

2 Likes

Its official! Now everyone knows. Thanks alot @Johnny :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Says the guy with the bomb ass written jokeā€¦

Hey! I never said I cant write jokes :smiley:

I just dont pickup on others jokes as easy. Especially yours :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Johnny April Foolā€™s? Was it? What is that? Some kind of holiday? I find all the trolls come out to play on April 1st, donā€™t you @BrandonBerner and leastā€¦ thatā€™s my OPIMIOM :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Wait Wait Waitā€¦Did @UserBob just pull an April Fools Prank on us? BAHAHAHA! Good one!

No idea, I really thought he was serious :smiley: maybe we get an official statement :joy:

2 Likes

Haha same here. I sent him a long PM after reading his upset message haha.

ā€¦oh @UserBob ā€¦

The offices of @UserBob can neither confirm nor deny the applicability of the ā€˜trollingā€™ claim to aforementioned comment on the date in question. The readers attention is, however, drawn to the recently invoked ā€˜I was only jokingā€™ law** which thus would clear the plaintiff of any accusation of criminal activity.

**Yeah, I was only messinā€™ with ya, guys. But, you litigation-obsessed yanks really do have a law for everything! This ā€˜I was just kiddingā€™ statute was actually a story I read about 3 months ago http://www.latlmes.com/local/law-on-humor-catches-prosecutors-by-surprise-1 (p.s. sorry @BrandonBerner :slight_smile:)

Anyway, have a good day chaps and Iā€™ll see you around the forum (back to creepy lurking :smirk: )

3 Likes

AH! Not only did I get fooled on April fools (rarely happens), I also got Rick Rolled!

Great job on the trolling, your truely got me, Johnny, and im sure a few others with your grumpy old man comment :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes