What do I require to get my Instagram business account got blue badge? Which documents to attach?

I have my business account, but others small than mine are getting verified but not my account. And it’s a big account with alot of Analytics. Can anyone assist me on how to request.?

People sell this service at level 2

How can I contact them?

Well do you have any PR on big media platforms? Or any imposter accounts floating around? Are your other platforms verified already?

Yes. I am verified on fb and twitter

You could buy the service, for example:

Having verification on FB and Twitter won’t guarantee it. You’ll probably need press, PR, or serious money going into your business with a chance that people would impersonate it.

Here are IG’s terms:

I have a verified badge on Facebook, why don’t I have one on Instagram?

Only some public figures, celebrities and brands have verified badges on Instagram. Not all Facebook Pages with verified badges have verified badges on their Instagram accounts. Currently, only Instagram accounts that have a high likelihood of being impersonated have verified badges.

If you don’t have a verified badge on Instagram, you can link to your Instagram profile from your official Facebook page to help let people know that you’re authentic.

sure- happy to help - pm!

Hello

Do you write detailed information process and price for Ig verification as a message

Mustafa YİĞİT
Turkish Political Party Advisor