What do you plan to learn in the COVID19 lockdown phase

Amazing! Crazy how my diet is the opposite of yours, pretty much Carnivore, sometimes Keto if I feel like I need veg LOL

Hey, youā€™re not the only oneā€¦ lolā€¦ I eat lots of meats during my diet tooā€¦ I only avoid carbs and donā€™t take dinner.

I find it easier for me to diet when thereā€™s no covid19ā€¦ staying at home a lot makes me want to eat moreā€¦

hey @InstaZeus any luck with the home gym? dumbbells, barbells and stuffā€¦

1 Like

Google Ads! I always like to create new websites, most of them just experiments, but getting the first bunch of users there is the key to actually knowing if there might be something else to that experiment. Getting them organically takes more than building the actual website, so Iā€™m hopping a few hundred $ on Google Ads can help me get those first users to my experimental sites :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good plan. Feee traffic from social media is nice to have, but as a lot of IMers would say: donā€™t put all of your eggs in one basket.

2 Likes

after years of dreaming, talking about ā€“ I finally opened my first Shopify store. 1 week( solid) ā€“ Youtube, Oberlo, google were my family. Whewā€¦ fucking finally

4 Likes

And here I am with a wasted month. I did and learnt nothing new. But there is still huuuuge time to learn and do new things ahead. So for now, I am motivating myself on different topics and preparing myself to learn. I really intend to put it into practice as soon as possible.

1 Like

Almost got a dumbbell and barbell set off Kijiji yesterday but someone else got to the seller with cash in hand before me! Ugh stupid Kijiji app, he thought I was ignoring him.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s fine donā€™t beat yourself down. I know the first bit of quarantine I was just gaming non stop. Itā€™s a shock to the system. You arenā€™t forced to learn a new language or something new. Go at your own pace. However, Iā€™d say giving myself a structured schedule for the weekdays helped my productivity! Weekends are free for whatever I want to do :slight_smile:

1 Like

hahaha keep trying man, donā€™t give up, and when the lockdown is over do as i did and make sure that you will never repeat he same mistake again even if you have to build you own mecca home gym :laughing:

1 Like