What do you think about my settings?

I also had better results with F/UF than likieng but also read about people who do mainly likes and no F/UF at all and are also growing well.

2 Likes

they use likes and comments or only likes and a few follows or just likes ?

1 Like

Just likes about 1000 a day if I remember right (tried to find it but cant as the thread was about something different)

1 Like

they are not leaving 1 like per 1 user right ? maybe 2/3 likes ?

i might actually try it with some of my test accounts

1 Like

was not mentioned but i guess 2-3 work better. and also if you could put them on useres which are active while receiving the likes would be awesome

1 Like

then hashtags are better for liking
since you will like posts that was published atleast 1 hour ago if you done the settings in that way

you can only like hashtag interactors when you scrape them first. hashtags posters work but i think they are not that good. but could try with interactors on posts of target accounts

1 Like

What do you think about this settings ( 24/7 )

Follow 480
like 240
Comment 72
Unfollow 480

Total 1200-1320

55 Actions every 1 hour max
1 Action every 1 minute

have not tried commenting because i mostly read bad things about it but will give it a try soon. I can’t tell you how good they are just try and you will see. But I can show you some more aggressive settings somebody posted a few days ago [GUIDE] [2019] Jarvee Instagram Beginner Settings!

1 Like

im already doing it gaining about 60 follows a day / general targeting not really narrow ( just testing )
but not sure if the account gonna survive that lol
its been 3 days no EV no Blocks no PV …etc

1 Like

May I ask how you do the comments? Where and what are you commenting?

thats a good sign :slight_smile:

1 Like

http://commments.com/
i used this site, i just shuffle things until i find related comment and i pick it
“because im just testing if the account gonna survive”

got 16 comments
on followers of targeted users/ hashtags posters

2 Likes

If you are randomising the timers then use the stay between these times option too or the times will become unpredictable and go too long or short.

1 Like
  1. agree with @avo, you should enable “stay between these times…”
  2. I would recommend adding more space between everything so it is more random and not that predictable that it is a bot… (e. g. 41-78 seconds instead of 65-78, follow between 14-27 etc.)
1 Like

What are your warm up settings/follows?

25 F/U + 4 each day , first week,
2nd week +10 each day

24/7 until i hit 500-600 follows/ unfollows then i try to stay day time or night time but not 24/7 anymore

i only randomized it for 30 minutes , should not be a problem really

okay will try to implement that, good tip

It will randomise every day from the previous day times and drift from your original settings. That’s why you need to use stay between function.
It doesn’t remember your original setting.

Really strange time to do your follows lol. I follow on all accounts, including clients between 8am and 10pm.

1 Like

@Connor_Lipke The account is in a different time zone. I was also wondering about this.

2 Likes