What is one-word IG username? Get a free IG account with cool username

Is it one word like water, travel, key etc. or can it be words like waterworld, travelglobe etc?
Do really IG marketers love one-word usernames?
Do you create username related to niche or just keep any good name?

Today only i created my personal account on IG so raised all these doubts in mind. lol i don’t see many features or options like FB. i have to start digging to the deep.:cold_sweat:

Comment your niche and get a free instagram account with cool username related to your niche. (just for fun)
Note-i will try my level best to get a cool name. please don’t hope for the big.

1 Like

One word is dogs / cats / fitness / goals - all of these are taken, 99.99% sure.

What you are left with are two word names like - fitnessgoals / bestdogs which are pretty hard to find unless you start adding underscores and such.

Usernames related to the niche, FOR SURE.

2 Likes

Most good names are taken in fact all of them are, however you can still get some dope ones of forums what go for cheap just need to know your stuff so you don’t get scammed.

i am not buying i got some names

I hope i got some cool names
IG username-LandPool, delightfunny etc
If anyone interested ping me to get this free account

Yo you still got any usernames that are ok please hmu if you do

Is there any software to bulk check ig username?

2 Likes

It would be cool to get a software like this.
My method is to go through on my music playlist, see a lot of general words in the music names, add the niche name in the end and you probably have free good names in 95% of time. At least it worked for me almost all the time. :slight_smile:

Tech

(13 char)

can u DM me cool names u dont need?
my niche is art (myart)
i tried today visionmode, was taken
lookin for a name with vision inside (2word)
something not so long, and stright to the point, cool etc yo know
tha trick :wink:
or i just stay with my name? (cutapig)
edit: what about?
VisionAttack :open_mouth: for personal art profile
because my art is super visionary