What is proxy username and other proxy related questions

and there is Another proxy information
Dengjiewen
A3uLebyXa
Can someone help me to find out if the proxy can works?
I really do not understand where the problem is
Is it because my massplanner is a 5 day trial period?
Trial period can not use proxy?
Because when I do not use proxy i can login facebook directly.
thanks everyone

and there is Another proxy information
Dengjiewen
A3uLebyXa
Can someone help me to find out if the proxy can works?
I really do not understand where the problem is
Is it because my massplanner is a 5 day trial period?
Trial period can not use proxy?
Because when I do not use proxy i can login facebook directly.
thanks everyone

I think you are not understanding how a proxy works, which is why i suggested you read up on the basics of proxies.

I don’t think i can help you much as i would be rewriting what other sites have already did.

But for the above,

MP uses the same principals of how a proxy would work. Any other program with proxies works the same way.

Install this, https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/proxy-switchyomega/padekgcemlokbadohgkifijomclgjgif?hl=en

It’s setup properly. But now have to change the PW (never post username/pass online), not even your IP.

Whats strange to me though, is that your ip changed. I’ve never faced this issue before, but it seems your provider is using some sort of like forwarding.

3 Likes

note that MP does not work with socks proxies,if you are using Ip authentication check that the ip address of the machine that runs MP is added in your proxy provider authorized list of ips.
what is this mean?
thanks

Do not care
I just want to solve the problem first
Proxy account is very cheap
Thanks anyway

It means that there was a problem when authenticating your proxies. Please verify with your provider if your proxy is IP authenticated or ‘username and password’ authenticated, you need to know that so you can enter the correct information in MP’s Proxy Manager

Is there any proxy provider who sales less then 10 private proxies ?

Why do you need less? In my experience 10 is quite a small number.