What is the best TikTok Bot?!

Hello
We All know that Javree was the best tiktok bot but now the bot stop working so i want to know if someone using other bot for follow and auto post .

2 Likes

Autotokker the only functional one atm. Hopefully Jarvee back soon

2 Likes

There are other functional and way better than that as well. That’s only because they aren’t that public

2 Likes

Like what? if you want to share

but they are so expensive

Whats the problem with Jarvee?

Yeah, I think Jarvee’s developers are still working on TikTok. Once it’s ready I think it will probably be the best way to go. I am still waiting for them.

1 Like

there are several out there that are working …

just to say, i do have the feeling that you are the owner - or at least affiliated to autotokker …

Tiktok features stop working

1 Like

They said it might take months

1 Like

Like what? can you share the names?

I’ve been waiting for Jarvee to fix TikTok. I hope it will happen sooner.

yeah me too, I think it will take a little bit more but I’m sure they are working on it because users really want Tiktok on Jarvee

Any update with JV?

None yet, unfortunately. The team will be sending out a newsletter once there is an update. :slight_smile:

1 Like

nothing yet but they have made Reddit working again correctly in case you are interested in that

I regret to inform you that the team has decided to remove TikTok Beta from Jarvee since we did not have it fully working even from the beginning.

So sad to hear that, because of the changes on Tiktoks end, it rendered the operations/tools for TikTok on Beta version. That would be awesome if we can use it.

I don’t think that there is any HQ public bot. TikTok updates are too tough to handle for DEVs

1 Like

Yeah, I agree, especially when Jarvee’s Devs are still having difficulties with TikTok, it’s difficult to expect anyone else be able to make it work at this moment.