What is the best way to contact big IG Influencers?

Literally this.

Also do it with other platforms they’re on. And send them your pitch to speak with them hinting how you can bring value to them (lead the pitch to schedule a call or something just to see if you guys are a fit) only if they resonate with you.

1 Like

@richdaddy I would go with emails vs dm and I will state my point. I have a personal, business and creator accounts, all DMs from people that I don’t follow would go to the the general or else secondary inbox where I don’t even look at or at least barely, or even worse in that requests inbox, if you are targeting 10k influencer chances are they have their inbox set up that way and they won’t even get notified they got a dm. With that’s said sending dms will be waste of time u may get a response here and there. Email is a different thing, all serious (and that’s what u need) creators or businesses accounts would have one and will be valid since everyone is hoping to get an offer or opportunity for collaboration and therefore they stay on top of their emails. Emails are more legit way to go if they like what you offer you will get a response.
I also replied to your other topic on the sub platform didn’t see your follow up questions till later on😊

1 Like

Do you have already experience with contacting some non professional bodybuilder to give them a code to promote it so that other people can buy in your shop some supplements for example?

Will this way work? The marge on supplements are not much anyway.

1 Like

Check my reply on my tip thread

1 Like