What is the best way to increase trust scores for newly created Accounts?

I’ve been using different sets of settings low follow per hour and high operating delays, used also 4G proxies but after 3 days of following only, I get Action Blocks, So I’ve read that trust score is an important part of getting rid of action blocked, how can I increase trust score for newly created Account ?

I think that only way to get higher trust score is time, correct me if im wrong

Step by step guide:

1. Run an Instagram ad for $10 000 000 000 or more.
  2. Experience zero organic reach permanently.
  3. Get all your microphone and personal message data stolen.
  4. Profit?
Summary

There is almost no way to get around damaged trust rating at this point without actually just using the Instagram account like a normal human being, expecially on newer accounts. More so than ever, it’s important to humanize your activity to the best of your ability. I can’t stress that enough. The blocks and notifications are going to happen, but just persist and do your best to avoid them. There are several excellent threads on here explaining various methods to stay off the spam grid. Do some exploring! There is no working formula to avoid a damaged trust rating 100% of the time.

4 Likes

There’s a lot of things to consider.

Your newly accounts will have more “trust” score if you’ve created them by 4G in your Device. Never create accounts by WiFi networks.

Anyway, as @Redis says, you should wait some time before automating them, maybe a few months or your accounts will be banned really quick.

That’s why there’s some marketplace selling IG aged accounts.

6 Likes

I think the best way currently is to get everything right from the get go in terms of account creation so use 4g proxies unflagged, clean email account, clean phone number, all fitting from the geographics, preferrably created through the app, then let it rest for some time and SLOWLY warm up to avoid immediately losing your trust, basically ageing the account with slow settings to infiltrate instagram with more and more time without them noticing lol

2 Likes

Get your client using their account nornallly while you automate slowly. That will help a ton to have a hybrid approach.

2 Likes

I agree - the trust score is definitely built over time. Just a small amount of actions done manually before beginning automation. Then increase the manual actions.
Aslo, just as a tip you do not want to immediately add a website link. It is a big red flag and IG looks at it as spam

1 Like

Slowly increase manual actions for a week or two before automating using warm up settings. Also follow all the ‘recommended’ accounts that Instagram suggest to at the start.

I know that you won’t like this…

The myth: TRUST SCORE

The reality: A system that flags accounts based on certain parameters. Which? When? are they cleared after a period of time? only IG knows.

We can only do “experiments” and “play” to find a way not to be flagged.

Note: The myth we have an IG source confirming it. We couldn’t get more info so far.

2 Likes

What did you get from experiments by far now?

Agree 100%, That was exactly what I was suspecting I wrote another post about it some time ago.

The more red flags you get the more likely you will get an AC/EV/PV or a follow/like block.

1 Like

don’t follow the first 2-3 weeks. jeez…it is not a race.

1 Like

Linking twitter/Tumblr accounts help to increase trust score?

what I noticed if your followers engage a and you engage with them your trust score goes up
mean every new follower you get they need to engage on your content and you need to respond to them and engage on their content

1 Like

One question, i want to grow.my own account, can i automatize it directly from my IP or i meed a proxi, why the need of proxi?
Thanks

No need to wait to automate them. Banning only has to do with the amount of DIFFERENT actions and not the amount of actions in the first weeks/month. Speaking from experience

2 out of 40 newly created accounts had ‘issues’ (login issue and AC). All the rest are still griding for weeks now on to a month

1 Like

Make sure you have client actions to help build the trust score.

1 Like

Can you get blocked if you pv from another country different from your ip country ?

1 Like

Wow really so in the warmup we don’t have to follow no one so what we do instead?

It could not be the only reason