What is the current invite limit for groups per day?

Hey guys I have been doing some group inviting and currently getting the new block after doing around 60 invites in a go. I am talking about Facebook group invites not pages, pages have a higher limit but inviting the page likes to the group seems to be quite sensitive now.

Would love to know your thoughts on how you are doing with your group invites.

I have pages that have grown well and I am inviting them to groups and growing groups that way.

I’ve heard sometime before that the limit per day is about 50 or so. I’ve never tested the limits but I am just saying that’s what I’ve heard.

1 Like

I have no idea about the maximum number of invites you can do, but for sure, aged Facebook accounts may send more invites than a newly created account, I suggest starting with low settings for the new accounts (created in the last 12 months).

1 Like

I have friends that are doing the same thing they can go up 100 on some accounts but very old and verified ones, i think you should test you own accounts limits i don’t think there is a fxed number.

1 Like

100 sounds great i’ll do a test of 50-50 soon and see if am able to do 100.

yeah but make sure to use some old accounts so that your test have good results, if you have newly created ones you won’t be able to do much before getting blocks and issues.

1 Like

Let us know how did it go, so we know for the future notice.

1 Like