What is the daily DM limit on facebook?

Hii guys I have been dabbling with Facebook DM’S and able to do around 20 on profiles and more on some. I would like to know more from you guys about what kind of limits are you getting nowadays. Since Facebook has changed a lot and lots of new blocks and stuff have come out.

15-20 for me is a good number i tried to go up to 30 had some issues after that so i guess 20 should be good.

1 Like

okay thanks bro
did you get blocks after 30?

I agree with Luca, 15-20 is a good start but you gotta be careful if you’re using new accounts. They usually need to have very very low limits for a longer period of time before you can start increasing them.

1 Like

yeah i am stayin in that range only

yes, blocks and verifications after reaching 34-36 that why i always keep them under 20 per day much safer and constant.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a good and steady workflow. Better to have actions lower and running continuously than to increase them, make accounts work for a couple of days, and then be prevented from performing for days or even get issues with verifications.

1 Like

are these to profiles who are not your friends?

most of them are not and yes the limits are a little bit when dming your friends but even with that start slow to avoid blocks

@Luca When I send DMs to non friends the DMS end up in their spam folder and they never see them. How do you get around this?

For me 15-20 works fine

1 Like

20-25 a day works for me too, but just make sure your account has been warmed up properly.

Dont all your messages go to the spam folder though unless you are friends?

Not sure about spam but FB users can specify which users’ messages will be sent directly to their inboxes or which ones will go to the message requests folder (Settings > Privacy).

2 Likes

Thanks Jessi, those are some really useful tips.