What is the difference between these two proxies?

The first question: Who can tell me the differences between these 2 kinds of Private Proxy

https://www.highproxies.com/private-proxies/.

The second: If I buy 10 non PVA (3 month age) and buy 5 privated proxy
Is it safe make 10 account associated wit 5 privated proxy with MP.

Thanks !

Differences:

One has multiple cities and subnets, the other one doesn’t.

One account, one proxy is always the safest. The more accounts to a proxy, the higher the risk for all of them.

1 Like

If you plan to use them on IG accounts remember to buy Instagram proxies, not private proxies.
And don’t add more than 3 proxies per account.

1 Like

Thank @MojoJojo :smiley:

Thank u @jeffantoniochen

I’ve read that the term “instagram proxy” is more of a marketing trick. What does “instagram proxy” even mean? Other than being tested to work for IG, it doesnt have any other explanation as far as I know. And the price is usually much higher than normal private proxies.

Most private proxies should work, assuming they werent abused in the past.

Am I wrong?

Also @MojoJojo, what do subnets do and why should we care? When I google it, I read too technical definition and I’m not able to grasp the importance (or not) of subnets to us.

you are not wrong.

“instagram proxy” is just another proxy the only difference is that it was tested that it works on instagram.com . The thing is that many proxies were abused on instagram due to the popularity of the platform and many of them were banned so they do not work on instagram anymore. Since there are fewer proxies that work proxy providers took advantage of this and they sell working proxies as “instagram proxies”. It’s neither bad nor good, it’s simply the way it is…

keep in mind that the proxies you use are very important though as if they have been abused you might lose your account just because of that.

1 Like

And those proxies are nt the correct type fr OG anyhow, those are just private proxies. Meaning that you are the only person on them. You need their IG proxies as Johnny stated. MP will not work if you choose those.