What is the different between exposure, reach, impression, profile view on instagram?

Just about the topic.
What is the different between exposure, reach, impression, profile view on instagram?

Thank you…

reach -your followers count divided by likes+comments on your photo
exposure - IG looks at your previous reach and determines to what % of your followers your new content is going to be shown
impression - like/comment on your media
profile view - profile view :?
Answers might be inaccurate or completely wrong.

3 Likes

If you talk about instagram insights (the offical ones you can look at by having a business profile):
Impressions: the total number of times that your post has been seen (or in the weekly insight is the total number of times all of your posts have been seen in a week)
Reach: the number of unique accounts that saw your post (or in the weekly insight is the number of unique accounts that have seen any of your posts in a week)
Profile views: the number of times your profile was viewed
Exposure is not a parameter monitored by insights.
Engagement: The number of unique accounts that liked, saved or commented on your post.

8 Likes

Is Unique means that new viewer who haven’t seen my profile?

Unique as in “individual”. If I saw your post 5 times, it counts as 5 impressions but only 1 Reach. It doesn’t depend on whether I follow you or not.

I have a question on that. Can this info only be seen through Instagram Business account?
Thanks!