What is the safe number to follow per day on 1 month old IG accounts

hi

what is the safe number to follow per day on 1 month old IG accounts? all accounts are phone verified. in the past month i was following approximately 160 per day and non of my accounts are blocked. is it safe to increas this number?

thank you

3 Likes

I’m running 60 accounts from day 1 all handmade.

First day, 125 and I’m increasing by 25 everyday.

No bans or blocks, just phone verifications but that’s normal.

1 Like

I started with 0-100 first day, then +25 until around around 250-350.

You can for sure go higher, but you need to like to reprofile the banned accs in the long run.

2 Likes

yeah, phone verification is killing me, but it is what it is. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, me too.

It’s annoying that I had to reverify some accounts 4-5 times now.

2 Likes

Well then, lower your actions. PV’s are an indicator for that. If you get frequent PV’s , you might start getting bans soon

3 Likes

How many times do you usually get a PV before you get an account banned?

2 Likes

i don’t know what to do more lower? i do minimal follows/unfollows, likes on only couple of pictures per day etc… everything is random with pretty big time margins etc…

1 Like

I have the same question about daily block on follow or unfollow. Anyone have experience to share?

First of all, PV’s are usually delayed. Assuming that you did not change the settings, if you get follow blocks + PV’s , it might be because the daily actions are too much ( ofcourse there could be other reasons ) . Now , what you could do, to just try and regain the control of the account - rest it for a few days, then start warming up again, slowly. Start with 30 actions per day, go 20-30 up every day. Try to have a sleep time for the account as well. If the verifications occur again, i’d just advise you to change the account provider or the proxies and test again.

In a nutshell: Test, test, test ! And don’t cheat yourself with warming up the accounts as well, it is crucial nowadays

3 Likes

Don’t follow more than 60-70 accounts in one shot, and always take a break of few days so you don’t get shadow-banned or blocked.

To be more accurate, don’t exceed 60 actions ( everything included ) an hour and (preferably) have rest days , or just follow on some days, and then unfollow on other days

I think it is better to do more actions in shorter time (like 30 follows in 10 mins), but have bigger pauses in-between operations don’t you think? So it looks more human and not like a bot… Especially with the new uodates…

1 Like

I would suggest using the new max follows per hour limiter, it helps keeping accounts safe and within a reasonable ‘human’ range

1 Like

But doesn’t that still look automated? If you are following the same amount of people every hour? What I do is I follow lets say 11-20 people in every operation, and the pause between operations is like 31-251 mins. so it looks less automated and more random

2 Likes

And then oobviously increase actions every couple of days and diminish pauses every couple of days

1 Like

yes

That is what i do, keep it as random as possible

1 Like

Hi there, thanks for advice. Was just wondering what you meant by reprofile banned accounts? Thank you! :pensive:

The PVs are killing me. I’ll try what everyone mentioned in the thread. Thanks!

Apologies for the late reply.

I meant that you can go higher than 350 but you will probably get more bans or a higher chance of a ban so you need to reprofile new accounts, aka, start up a new account and fill in all the bio details etc.