What is your ER on your IG accounts

The more followers we get, the harder it is to keep the ER high. I believe that 10% is pretty good, my ER is at 7,5% with 10K followers so I am trying to boost that with powerlikes and pods atm

1 Like

I quit using Jarvee for quite a qwhile after all the blocks… re started a couple of days ago, but during my literally “0 usage” my ER was around 7. (beauty niche)

I’ll repost in a week to see how much its grown!

1 Like

Playboy model (14k followers)
ER 30%

Professional Bike Rider (23.2k followers)
ER 25%

2 Likes

which pods are you using?

1 Like

pods or panels ??

1 Like

My best ER is 5% on a 120k Account, usually on accounts with 10k I have a 20% ER I think your’s are pretty low bro.

1 Like

My best ones so far:

• cat account (45% ER / 10k followers)
  • dog account (30% ER / 21k followers)

This are accounts I used back then to learn everything around automation and advanced Instagram strategies. I don’t really need or use them anymore because pets is not my niche actually :joy:

1 Like

I have an issues with engagement my reach was 100k per post but I got shadowbanned cause I was using pods but after shadowbann gone my reach is 600 on a 8k page so any help please.

1 Like

This post?

2 Likes

Hey, fitness page(6k), 12% ER :wink:

2 Likes

Around 9% on 35k account

2 Likes

Yes, and he made another one :+1:

1 Like

Don’t see any others

2 Likes

last year my quotes account averaged about 8% across all accounts. Some had 4 others had 22+
This year – 3% if i am lucky. The feed got hammered by updates and downtown times. Another reason and I truly think this – they reduced our reach and killing off bot hammered us all with those declines.

Pretty sure it’s algorithm changes and with that needs strategy adaptation. I still know accounts making huge daily gains ONLY using content.

2 Likes

my follower rate per day is almost back up to normal levels, ER sucks big big time. Those two just do not add up and somewhere the system is messed up. That is how my accounts grow – just content but the vast majority in numbers not worth writing home about. The ‘strategy adaptation.’ is already in the works for me and I started to do a new way last week. So far it is hard to tell if it is working as it is new

1 Like

Check out this one :+1:

1 Like

If you’re looking for big numbers you need to go 100% manual, including posting

1 Like

These results are from a client in the cannabis niche that i have been managing it for a few months now

Screenshot%20from%202019-09-01%2002-37-20

1 Like

i been manual for 1 year – 39 accounts. all i do is post, and the network stlll grows. thats how tight the system is and it works very very good. I am not looking for big numbers – it is big enough, looking for solid growth.