What keeps you motivated daily?

Some time ago I had some life couching sessions because I need them as I been stressed with some things in my life.

As daily seek to get motivation in doing life or business related things I got some videos that I bookmarked in my tab and I everytime I get unmotivated I watch them .
Here is one.

I know that Wolf of Wall Streat is not so whitehat, but the speach will sure get me motivated everytime!

3 Likes

Here’s mine

4 Likes

That’s mine :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:smiley:

2 Likes
1 Like

Boredom motivates me.
I have to keep “doing”.

1 Like

I just check my wallet,the tears motivate me.

3 Likes

I’m ROFL here :wink:

I bookmarked the video!

You ask overtime why someone successfully makes 3 million $ but you don’t ask them how they made their first 1 million!

2 Likes

This x100

I am using a tiered approach, much like a hashtag strategy to make my first $100k When I hit $100k then I will re-invest until I hit $500k, once I hit the $500k per year, then I will invest until I can afford healthcare in the U.S.

2 Likes

just bookmarked this thread :slight_smile:

great videos :slight_smile:

what motivates me ?

it’s a dream to see my parent’s happy and i will surely make this dream come true

3 Likes

Money… that is why we are all in this shit… Money $$$$

2 Likes

That is not the only reason Dave.

Learning is power and with it comes also the money.

Nope, not for me.,… for me it is the money, if there was no money in it i would not be wasting my time with this IM crap…

1 Like

This thread was not intended for the subject " What keeps you motivated in IM" its about life, its about what keeps you working and living and about how to get others inspired by your work.

My bills, my loan sharks and my minus statements of Credit Card.

1 Like

And my answer remains the same, money…as money buys freedom and happiness…

2 Likes

To be 100% honest, what motivates me is Freedom. Being my own boss, providing stability for my family. Working hard for myself, instead of having others profit off of my hard work.

Thats what motivates me.

Oh, and this…

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

:open_mouth: how good is this moon clerk? Better than PP? Can people dispute?

Also, Di.FM and the fact i don’t have a fucking car keeps me motivated.
Plan on selling 1 of my accounts I just secured for the price of 2-3k here in like 3-4 months. Its a good username :smiley:

1 Like

Moonclerk is OK, they are harder to dispute than PP, but they charge a lot(which fine, money is better than no money).

Cars are depreciative assets, once you drive it, it’s worth 30% less or more than you paid for it. Buy used, who cares if you have a shitty car if you have mad $$ in the bank!

1 Like