What post scheduling tool do you use?

I’ve been looking at Instagram scheduling tools like Later, Buffer and Hootsuite. So far, Later looks like the best option for me, with more features at a lower price compared to other options. It’s annoying how all these apps require you to bump the scheduled post to Instagram yourself though. What apps do you guys use? I’m small time user – I’m running social media for my e-commerce business, and not farming 100s of Instagram accounts.

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of buffer myself, but would see Later as a decent competitor. :slight_smile:

They notifications you to post because theoretically Instagram doesn’t allow posts outside of their app, and they don’t want to risk getting thrown off :slight_smile:

1 Like

@growingtree best would be to PM @Adnan . He has a private list of such tools and I am using one tool on the list with great success . If you PM him I am sure he can send you his list too .

9 Likes

I sent a PM to that @wortime guy, no response so far. I will send one to @Adnan, hopefully I hear back.

2 Likes

https://onlypult.com/ I think is really nice, it posts for you without having to bump it through

2 Likes

What is wrong with scheduling posts hootesuite?

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend using third party applications to post. I used onlypult for a few months last year. I personally believe it hindered my account, almost like IG knew I wasn’t online to post.

2 Likes

Great question…I will also research and get this started. Appreciate info and will PM @adnan. Thank you!

2 Likes

O.0 got a PM back from that @wortime guy. DO NOT pm him, cheesus.

4 Likes

I would never use that as @Jay3 said it could be detrimental.

1 Like

Did u have any luck finding a site/tool?

1 Like

I heard that before, I target the US market with 7 accounts and I dont want to be posting shit every night, even with onlypult posting I had my biggest viral so for me it does the job just fine…

2 Likes

Please do explain further :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ll have to see more about the software, since not using it for such a long time. I totally understand your point though, how long and how have you been using it?

1 Like

Sorry 4 the late response, Ive been using it for about 2 months now!
Cheers,

2 Likes

Alright cool! I’ll give it a look over once more.

1 Like

I like buffer but prefer Planoly for Instagram as you can organise your feed visually…

1 Like

Onlypult works great for me.

1 Like

I too use onlypult

1 Like

I’m also looking for a tool to help track social accounts and manage scheduled posting. Especially for client accounts. But I worry about OnlyPult saying “Ownproxy”. Seems like they would dedicate just one proxy to our usage? Now Onlypult is logging in and out of our accounts to post with a single proxy. Just doesn’t seem good long term.

What is a good option for managing clients with a dashboard, scheduling posts, analyzing stats?