What to do after you hit explore?

I own multiple instagram accounts and recently started up on a new project. I started the account 5 days ago and I haven’t botted it at all. I have 300 followers and hit explore on my last post which has 35k views and 3k likes.

Now that I have hit explore what do I do on my next post to keep the consistency up and hit explore on most of my post?

On one of my older accounts i was able to hit explore every other post but that was because I was in multiple telegram groups. Without that help I don’t know how I am going to keep hitting explore, any help?

2 Likes

Well done! Repeat what you did to hit the explore the first time. Keep jabbing.

3 Likes

You’re actually lucky to hit it in such a fast time. I got my explorer page after months of work and still didn’t know how things worked back then.

2 Likes

In my experience it’s fairly easy to hit the explore page, harder to capitalize off of it. I would recommend what everyone is saying. Whatever recipe you are using just keep using it. I hit explore quite a bit with my business page, but never go viral. (Thats not the point of this page anyhow)

3 Likes

I definitely would not of hit it so fast if it weren’t from past experiences, I know a lot about how Instagram works so that is how I was able to do it so quickly. On my first accounts Back when I first started I didn’t even know how the explore page worked or “popular page” as they called it back then😂

2 Likes

Thank You! I will be sure to rinse and repeat hopefully it will work just as well as it did the first time.

1 Like

We all must learn the ropes somewhere :slight_smile:

Do you also mean by using the same hashtags if they had success?