What to do with a 4 year aged account

Hey I’m new here, been lurking for awhile, just got an aged account thats PVA from my friend and was wondering what I could do with it? A lot of discussions on here I see about 3-6 month old accounts but what does 4 years do? What kind of like/comment/follow/unfollow limits will this account give me?

2 Likes

You get free candy from Zuckerburg if you use it.

6 Likes

I always start and warm up the account, so I start slow. My oldest account is 2 years almost, but I don’t do more than 800 follows/unfollows and 700-1200 likes a day. Others can call on and say to me I’m doing wrong, I am willing to listen to them.

1 Like

Same thing as 6 months old ones. The times of “use an 4 year old account and do 800-1200 actions on day 0” are over. Instagram does not like “cold assets” anymore just because they are aged :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What do you mean by that, Henry? New limits for older accounts?

1 Like

It kinda means same limit for everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So no free candy?

3 Likes

@wortime for you there is always free candy!

3 Likes

He told me to take a selfie with some numbers on a piece of paper before he sends my candy, weird…

4 Likes

On a serious note, I can confirm that even aged accounts are not as elastic as they used to be. It appears to be more action based.

Meaning that if you had an 4 year old or more account doing X actions before X date, then the account is fine.

If it was just sitting there and doing no actions, it will be limited in number of actions it can do before being blocked unless it has the most ridiculous trust score and proxies ever made.

5 Likes

Next thing you know he’ll be asking you to testify before Congress on his behalf.

1 Like

Thank you for a serious answer. It’s kinda a dumb question but figured I’d ask, I enjoy this community too much.

3 Likes

It’s not really a dumb question and it’s good to have on the public side. But as @HenryCooper noted, age means very little these days.

4 Likes